Перейти до вмісту
Пошук в
  • Детальніше...
Шукати результати, які ...
Шукати результати в ...

Update Inventory, Price and Products From Suppliers API

samis

I got a large database store with over 250K products, I have multiple suppliers, 2 of them have APIs to update their data on my website. 

I need to find someone with experience building complex API connections to allow me to update certain elements from those suppliers such as price, inventory (daily), the suppliers API has million of products. 

I run OpenCart with mysql database. 

I have contracted a couple of developers before and they fail to deliver a working script. 

If you got what it takes and have proven previous experience let us talk and we can see what comes UP. 

This is an initial task and will require knowledge in OpenCart and database as once we have the data captured into out database tables we will need to update OpenCart tables with certain values based on specific logic. 

Furthermore, after this is complete we will be working with eBay Integration to start selling on eBay. 

Budget is flexible if you deliver results and can be expanded to long term relation.

Надіслати
Поділитися на інших сайтах

14 часов назад, samis сказал:

I got a large database store with over 250K products, I have multiple suppliers, 2 of them have APIs to update their data on my website. 

I need to find someone with experience building complex API connections to allow me to update certain elements from those suppliers such as price, inventory (daily), the suppliers API has million of products. 

I run OpenCart with mysql database. 

I have contracted a couple of developers before and they fail to deliver a working script. 

If you got what it takes and have proven previous experience let us talk and we can see what comes UP. 

This is an initial task and will require knowledge in OpenCart and database as once we have the data captured into out database tables we will need to update OpenCart tables with certain values based on specific logic. 

Furthermore, after this is complete we will be working with eBay Integration to start selling on eBay. 

Budget is flexible if you deliver results and can be expanded to long term relation.

I wrote in your personal messages

Надіслати
Поділитися на інших сайтах

Створіть аккаунт або увійдіть для коментування

Ви повинні бути користувачем, щоб залишити коментар

Створити обліковий запис

Зареєструйтеся для отримання облікового запису. Це просто!

Зареєструвати аккаунт

Вхід

Уже зареєстровані? Увійдіть тут.

Вхід зараз
  • Зараз на сторінці   0 користувачів

• Ні користувачів, які переглядиють цю сторінку

• Створити...

Important Information

На нашому сайті використовуються файли cookie і відбувається обробка деяких персональних даних користувачів, щоб поліпшити користувальницький інтерфейс. Щоб дізнатися для чого і які персональні дані ми обробляємо перейдіть за посиланням . Якщо Ви натиснете «Я даю згоду», це означає, що Ви розумієте і приймаєте всі умови, зазначені в цьому Повідомленні про конфіденційність.