Перейти до вмісту
Пошук в
  • Детальніше...
Шукати результати, які ...
Шукати результати в ...

Hello from Greece - product options issue

andreaspid

Hello my friends

My name is Andreas and i am writing to ur forum cause i couldn't find any answer to greek or english forum...

I have a major problem with my eshop which is oc 1.5.1.3

The problem is that i can't procceed to checkout after step 5... i get this error in my browser "SyntaxError: Unexpected token <" ....

i looked the console in firebug and get this warning

Warning: json_encode() [function.json-encode]: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/fairytale/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 363{"output":null}

This problem happens only with products that have options.... these products only appear to cart if i refresh the page and they have this questionmark at the end http://screencast.com/t/ai5qNyZnG

Can u pls help me?

Thanks a lot brothers

Надіслати
Поділитися на інших сайтах

hi,

guess, you have to replace all below function-names

strrpos
substr
strlen

to utf8-variations

utf8_strrpos
utf8_substr
utf8_strlen

as you can see - the same functions names but with a prefix "utf8_" at the beginning.

Надіслати

check browser console if there the same (similar) problem with adding to cart.

if so (and I guess it is) - you'll have to do that changes (and some more with other php's string functions) in ALL *.php files.

it caused by partial utf8 support in your version of opencart.

BUT !!!

if you're just starting to get acquainted with opencart - use Opencart_v_1.5.4.1.

Надіслати

afwollis the strange thing is that yesterday i made an upgrade of my opencart version locally not to live site to version 1.5.4.1 but i had the exact same problem....

i am a beginner to opencart and really have problem to correct my issue...

do u have any other suggestions brother?

Надіслати

Створіть аккаунт або увійдіть для коментування

Ви повинні бути користувачем, щоб залишити коментар

Створити обліковий запис

Зареєструйтеся для отримання облікового запису. Це просто!

Зареєструвати аккаунт

Вхід

Уже зареєстровані? Увійдіть тут.

Вхід зараз
  • Зараз на сторінці   0 користувачів

• Ні користувачів, які переглядиють цю сторінку
  • Створити...

Important Information

На нашому сайті використовуються файли cookie і відбувається обробка деяких персональних даних користувачів, щоб поліпшити користувальницький інтерфейс. Щоб дізнатися для чого і які персональні дані ми обробляємо перейдіть за посиланням . Якщо Ви натиснете «Я даю згоду», це означає, що Ви розумієте і приймаєте всі умови, зазначені в цьому Повідомленні про конфіденційність.