Перейти до вмісту
Пошук в
  • Детальніше...
Шукати результати, які ...
Шукати результати в ...

Hi,
I am looking for a developer to work on my website.
The website is built on a custom version of OpenCart 2.0.2.
I have 2 main tasks to start:
First Task is:
I have multiple websites, I want to build a script that will allow me to update the inventory from one website to other websites using cron job that I can run as per schedule.
The task is to update the product table using the model field as the identifier which is common between the websites and update the quantity field in the same table.
The master website will have a lot more products than the other websites so we will only need to update the models found on the website, the rest of the models will not be touched.
Second Task:
On my master website I need I have multiple suppliers which have API, so I need to integrate those APIs to update certain values on the website on different schedules. There will be at least 3 types of scripts (when we add new products to the website to create a link to such products with supplier website, update the price fields, update inventory multiple times a day) These scripts will also run via cron where I will set the frequency.
Further development will be to be able to submit orders to the suppliers from my admin using a button on order page.
If you have experience in API integration and command experience in PHP, I would love to hire you.
Require at least 5 years experience in programming and you must submit sample of previous API integrations.
Payment will be hourly with initial estimate of how long it will take to complete each task.
Надіслати
Поділитися на інших сайтах

5 часов назад, samis сказал:
Hi,
I am looking for a developer to work on my website.
The website is built on a custom version of OpenCart 2.0.2.
I have 2 main tasks to start:
First Task is:
I have multiple websites, I want to build a script that will allow me to update the inventory from one website to other websites using cron job that I can run as per schedule.
The task is to update the product table using the model field as the identifier which is common between the websites and update the quantity field in the same table.
The master website will have a lot more products than the other websites so we will only need to update the models found on the website, the rest of the models will not be touched.
Second Task:
On my master website I need I have multiple suppliers which have API, so I need to integrate those APIs to update certain values on the website on different schedules. There will be at least 3 types of scripts (when we add new products to the website to create a link to such products with supplier website, update the price fields, update inventory multiple times a day) These scripts will also run via cron where I will set the frequency.
Further development will be to be able to submit orders to the suppliers from my admin using a button on order page.
If you have experience in API integration and command experience in PHP, I would love to hire you.
Require at least 5 years experience in programming and you must submit sample of previous API integrations.
Payment will be hourly with initial estimate of how long it will take to complete each task.

Answered in private messages

Надіслати
Поділитися на інших сайтах

Створіть аккаунт або увійдіть для коментування

Ви повинні бути користувачем, щоб залишити коментар

Створити обліковий запис

Зареєструйтеся для отримання облікового запису. Це просто!

Зареєструвати аккаунт

Вхід

Уже зареєстровані? Увійдіть тут.

Вхід зараз
  • Зараз на сторінці   0 користувачів

• Ні користувачів, які переглядиють цю сторінку
  • Створити...

Important Information

На нашому сайті використовуються файли cookie і відбувається обробка деяких персональних даних користувачів, щоб поліпшити користувальницький інтерфейс. Щоб дізнатися для чого і які персональні дані ми обробляємо перейдіть за посиланням . Якщо Ви натиснете «Я даю згоду», це означає, що Ви розумієте і приймаєте всі умови, зазначені в цьому Повідомленні про конфіденційність.