Перейти до вмісту
Пошук в
  • Детальніше...
Шукати результати, які ...
Шукати результати в ...

I have an open cart over a month and a half, only the problems, a bit discouraged

I do not Understand  Russian  is English
  And Russian translation

I of have an the open cart over a month and a the half, only the Problems view, a bit discouraged
I of bought theme is 2.2 and you CAN upgrade to 2.3 Because I of have the ADMIN, in up my language, I of bought version 2.3
Anyone the who Wants to to help and by expert features the I of the DB in will of HIM give permission to Login TUVdotCOM Service
the to server

I do not understand this language Russian
  and Russian translation

I have an open basket in the past month and a half, only problem, a little discouraged
I bought the theme 2.2 and you can upgrade to 2.3, because I have the ADMIN, in my language, I bought version 2.3
Anyone who wants to help and expert functions in the database I will give him permission to login
to the server

Змінено користувачем roni
Надіслати
Поділитися на інших сайтах

1 минуту назад, roni сказал:

I do not Understand  Russian  is English
  And Russian translation

I of have an the open cart over a month and a the half, only the Problems view, a bit discouraged
I of bought theme is 2.2 and you CAN upgrade to 2.3 Because I of have the ADMIN, in up my language, I of bought version 2.3
Anyone the who Wants to to help and by expert features the I of the DB in will of HIM give permission to Login TUVdotCOM Service
the to server

Я не понимаю русский язык, это английский
  И русский перевод

У меня есть открытая корзина за месяц полтора, только проблемы, немного обескураженный
Я купил тему 2.2 и вы можете обновить до 2.3, потому что у меня есть ADMIN, на моем языке, я купил версию 2.3
Тот, кто хочет помочь и экспертные функции в БД я дам ему разрешение Логин
Для сервера

Надіслати
Поділитися на інших сайтах

Створіть аккаунт або увійдіть для коментування

Ви повинні бути користувачем, щоб залишити коментар

Створити обліковий запис

Зареєструйтеся для отримання облікового запису. Це просто!

Зареєструвати аккаунт

Вхід

Уже зареєстровані? Увійдіть тут.

Вхід зараз
  • Зараз на сторінці   0 користувачів

• Ні користувачів, які переглядиють цю сторінку

• Створити...

Important Information

На нашому сайті використовуються файли cookie і відбувається обробка деяких персональних даних користувачів, щоб поліпшити користувальницький інтерфейс. Щоб дізнатися для чого і які персональні дані ми обробляємо перейдіть за посиланням . Якщо Ви натиснете «Я даю згоду», це означає, що Ви розумієте і приймаєте всі умови, зазначені в цьому Повідомленні про конфіденційність.