Перейти до вмісту
Пошук в
  • Детальніше...
Шукати результати, які ...
Шукати результати в ...

Need Help for Turnkey opencart store for Russian talking customers

Hello everyone,

First of all i am sorry that i couldnt create this topic in Russian because i cant speak.I am a wholeseller located in istanbul about shoes and bags.I have great products that can be sold to Russian people and countries that speaks Russian.I already have customers buying from here but i want to help them with creating online store and also i want to expand my business with selling online.I have experiances with opencart as i have been using journal store for a while for my local customers but i figure out it is totally different to create a store for Russian talking people.From shipping to payment processors , seo etc.. everything was different.Even social media marketing is different as you using VK , odnoklassniki and others that i dont even know :) Anyways , i need a person or people that i can work with for my project.From setting up my store to creating advertising , marketing , etc.. Also , if anyone looking for a corporation i am also open for that.This is a huge market and with correct planning and setting could be a win-win situation for both sides.

I have been researching for templates and so far i found 3 of them would fit best for my project.I would like to have one of them listed below whichever you think is better.I just like their design and functionalities.Here they are :

1 -  

2-

3-

I even try to buy them and give a try myself with setting up but i couldnt even buy them because i couldnt communicate with their developers and i couldnt send a payment.I will also need help with that.

Anyways , i try to tell you some basic info about my project.Whoever interested can reach me from here , PM or can add my skype for detailed information.(You can PM me for my Skype)

Thanks a lot and i am happy to be here.

Надіслати
Поділитися на інших сайтах

Hi ! Which payments for your store you prefer ?What about delivery from turkey ? How you will contact with your buyers if they don't speak in english? How you will answer in social for non-english-speaking buyers ? I think this is  this is the first thing you need to decide before creating a store... Save lot of time and money )))

PS : how u will pay for creat your store ? 

Надіслати

5 часов назад, Tom сказал:

Hi ! Which payments for your store you prefer ?What about delivery from turkey ? How you will contact with your buyers if they don't speak in english? How you will answer in social for non-english-speaking buyers ? I think this is  this is the first thing you need to decide before creating a store... Save lot of time and money )))

PS : how u will pay for creat your store ? 

Hello Tom.I can deliver from here without any problems i got so many shipping companies here working with Russia.I can receive payments with Credit Card or digital payment processors like yandex money ,webmoney , western union , or anything you can suggest.I will hire a russian talking customer representative also person who can manage all our advertising campaigns.I think biggest problem here receving and sending money but i am sure there are ways for that also opencart plugins.I remember something called robokassa it might be the solution.I got so many great products that can be sold so i just need a consulting and developtment here.

Надіслати

Створіть аккаунт або увійдіть для коментування

Ви повинні бути користувачем, щоб залишити коментар

Створити обліковий запис

Зареєструйтеся для отримання облікового запису. Це просто!

Зареєструвати аккаунт

Вхід

Уже зареєстровані? Увійдіть тут.

Вхід зараз
  • Зараз на сторінці   0 користувачів

• Ні користувачів, які переглядиють цю сторінку

• Створити...

Important Information

На нашому сайті використовуються файли cookie і відбувається обробка деяких персональних даних користувачів, щоб поліпшити користувальницький інтерфейс. Щоб дізнатися для чого і які персональні дані ми обробляємо перейдіть за посиланням . Якщо Ви натиснете «Я даю згоду», це означає, що Ви розумієте і приймаєте всі умови, зазначені в цьому Повідомленні про конфіденційність.